THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT SHARON DANIEL SALON & WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Sharon Daniel Salon has taken extra sanitation measures. Your safety is our top priority. We are following all the Covid-19 guidelines to insure your safety as well as our service provider’s safety. We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing and serving you! Please view our salon company appointment guidelines below.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- We will not be offering refreshments at this time.
- There might be an additional 15 minutes due to sanitation guidelines and extra services needed.
- No sharing hugs at this time. Virtual and air hugs are permitted!
- We recommend that guests wear protective facemasks inside of our salon company.
- We MAY get hair color on your mask. We suggest that they bring your least favorite fabric mask or a disposable mask. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest